Your on-property Commercial Performance Review is undertaken by experienced professionals who have been both operational within hotels and/or have operated as high level hotel inspectors. Our aim is to provide you with an international standard of auditing that can positively impact the culture and success of your business.
You can expect colleague performance metrics in addition to a commercial overview that in turn links to learning and development opportunities within your property.
We have audited thousands of hotels ranging from corporate 4 Star Hotels to 5 Star. Your review includes full HD photography and extends up to 700 questions per 24 hours. Typically a PDF report in the region of 50 pages in length is provided within 7 days of the audit.
Your On-Property Commercial Performance Review is extensive and thorough to ensure your team celebrate consistency or rise up to meet their challenges.
Five ways to ensure your Mystery Sales
programme is cost neutral.
Use Your On-Property Performance Review to drive a proactive culture of sales training, learning and development.
- Understand where sales opportunities are being missed, why, and the value of loss.
- Link reports back to SOP awareness and role expectations.
- Place your HOD’s at the forefront of accountability and performance efficiency.
- Celebrate outperforming colleagues.
As industry professionals with strong commercial experience your Your On-Property Commercial Performance Review explores the commercial impact of both a positive and a negative guest experience in terms of revenue and profitability to your business.
We believe that effective sales are not possible unless the colleague has the skill to engage and then has the knowledge to sell selected products and services. Without these two attributes sales that you currently forecast against can be difficult to meet and exceed.
For this reason we see a commercial and performance based mystery guest programme key as you focus on your people to drive on-property sales and create that wow guest experience.
Please get in touch today to explore how we can assist you.
0 - 3 Rosettes
This audit is popular with businesses seeking advice around the technical consistency to drive award winning food.
Mystery Guest Audit
1 - 4 Star
Includes a 600 point audit against your standards or industry best practice at your star classification level. 20% off for a trial visit.
Mystery Guest Audit
Red Star - Five Star
An extensive audit that challenges service and facilities to international standards. Debrief to senior team post audit. 20% off for a trial visit.
Discounts are available for multiple bookings.
- Our payment terms are 50% of the fee in advance of the audit, 50% upon completion.
- We work around a 4 week window from the receipt of the first payment.
- Audit expenses (the hotel bill) to be refunded at checkout.
- Travel expenses within the UK are included within the audit fee. International travel expenses to be refunded post audit.